Donate back to our children and community. A delicious garden gift box to celebrate Earth Day, filled local Colorado products as well as pantry staples. Including salt, olive oil, chocolate, pepper and garden seeds.
Good food starts with a good food system and our children are the future of that system. 15% of the sales from this box are donated to Growing Gardens
, a Boulder-based non-profit whose mission is to enrich the lives of our community through sustainable urban agriculture and helping people, specifically our children, to experience a direct and deep connection with food, the land and each other. This box is filled with our favorite kitchen essentials, with each item chosen to help elevate the incredible bounty from your garden.
- 3 packs of organic seeds to start your own kitchen-grown herbs
- Growing Garden’s Homemade Apple-Butter Preserves (a taste from their gardens straight to your table) and a recipe straight from the Farm’s Chef!
- Bjorn’s Local Colorado Honey
- Local Colorado Moon Hill Dairy Camembert
- Cured’s Flake Finishing Salt
- Cured’s Peppercorn Blend
- Elevations Charcuterie Calabrian salami
- Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Chocolate Bar